Back on Track Clermont County
Overcoming Barriers to Fatherhood
Are there barriers preventing you from having the kind of relationship you would like to have with your children? Learn how to develop an action plan that will meet the needs of you and your family.
Fathers, this program can help you get Back on Track with your children.
The comprehensive and diverse six week program focuses on:
- Providing for your children financially, emotionally, and physically
- Overcoming barriers to increase access to and visitation with your children
- Learning ways to improve your relationship with your children
- Establishing and maintaining healthy relationships with your children
- Communication and conflict management
- Developing an action plan that can help increase access and visitation with your children
to download a class flyer now.
The is a four-week class from 6:00-8:30 pm. All classes are held at Beech Acres Parenting Center at Nippert Cottage.
Each session is a series of classes and should be attended according to the following structure:
- April 17, 24, May 1, 8 (Wednesday evenings)
To register online (coming soon), please click on a session above or call Beech Acres Parenting Center at 233.4712 to register over the phone or for any questions.
This class is offered at no charge. All registrations must have a referral from Clermont County Courts.
Beech Acres Parenting Center Learning Center, Nippert Cottage 6881 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
Please call Beech Acres Parenting Center Intake at 233.4712 for more information. Dates & locations, map and welcome letter will be sent to each participant prior to the start of the class. Please call Beech Acres Parenting Center to confirm registration at 233.4712.
In Clermont County, Back on Track is sponsored by the Clermont County Access/Visitation Grant. Contact Beech Acres Parenting Center about other counties.